LG (Life's Good)

This month was a crucial month as I am busying preparing the kids to face their 1st public exams for English paper. Mann, I dont have such as a good feeling at this moment. The funny thing is though I'm not the one who take the exam but I do worried about the public exam. Maybe because of pressure from every aspects around me as far I remember right now I'm conducting extra classes almost every day I guess. he3x

Few days back I got a facebook invitation from a classmate who will get married this week. Gosh, I really wanted to attend the wedding but due to location, financial restraint (overbudget), and official duty outside the school. Since today is her wedding, so the only thing that I can do is to wish my old classmate buddy Happy Wedding Day, Semoga Berbahagia ke Anak Cucu. He3x teringat zaman sekolah dulu where I used to "bully" her a lot by copying her add maths exercise and sometimes I smile alone after I punished not to copy other friend's homework. Well life is a cycle!

When looking back the situation where quite a number of schoolmates ended their bachelor time at a perfect age and time, makes me wonder gosh, it was almost 1 decade after we finished secondary school. Back then some of them as far as I remember including me were very naughty and playful. But now when scroll through the Facebook or Friendster profile ada yang dah jadi bapa orang, mama orang, laki orang, bini orang etc. Well it is a great situation actually as show that there's a development in live.

2 Response to "LG (Life's Good)"

  1. Willie a.k.a Reptoz says:
    August 10, 2009 at 12:27 PM

    Hahah...it is impossible to stay young bro.

  2. Cikgoo Jasz says:
    August 10, 2009 at 6:40 PM

    Young in mind and soul perhaps?

    :)